top of page
Search

Proof of Concept

I knew I didn't have enough gold beads to finish all four wings.

I also decided the wire was too heavy as it was going to be fastened to a vertical surface.

Changed the wire to some light Bonsai wire and even though it was green.......

I mixed the gold beads with a brown and an orange.


I think the wings may be a bit too large for the 8 inch space but that's an easy fix.

And now the colour and structure of the body of the dragonfly needs some creative thought.


The other nagging issue that's pushing hard now is the fact that I've upped the game with the addition of each figure, from a simple fused paint job, to folded cloth, to a bird that sits above the background and now to these heavily beaded wings.


I can always add, but it has to fit.







9 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


bottom of page